Do I Need Previous Moving Experience To Become A Movegreen Franchisee?
Previous moving experience is not required, although it is certainly welcomed. Movegreen is seeking candidates that possess the ideal mix of personal qualities, professional experiences, and personal financial qualifications to successfully operate a franchise.
How much does it cost to open a Movegreen Franchise?
Initial Franchise Fee $15,000 to $30,000 (Veterans get 10% discount)
Estimated Total Investment $78,500 to $184,000
Is Movegreen offering single and multi unit opportunities?
Yes, we are currently seeking qualified candidates to open both single and multi-unit franchises if you meet our qualifications for more units.
What type of training does Movegreen provide?
Movegreen provides an extensive training and support program to help you every step of the way. It starts with our 2 week training course at Movegreen University in Santa Barbara, CA. There you will complete a mix of classroom and in the field training. Once you graduate from the university our Franchise Operations Consultant will help guide you through opening your business and growing it to be a successful franchise.
Some key topics we go over during training include:
- Customer Service
- Compliance & Safety
- Step by Step Guide to Moving
- Financial Reporting
- Inventory Management and quality control
- Training New Staff and Retraining Existing Staff
- Marketing Plans & Suggestive Selling Techniques
This initial training occurs 30-45 days prior to your grand opening and teaches you and your key management staff what you will need to run your Movegreen Franchise. After your grand opening, training continues with your personal Operations Consultant who works with you on an ongoing basis.
What benefits does the franchise system include?
- New location opening support
- Manager certification program
- Operation manuals, marketing manuals, and training manuals
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers for goods and services
- Ongoing training in daily manager checklists, business management systems, local marketing plans, and new staff training programs
- Systems, procedures, and compliance policies
- Updates for increasing profitability
- Regular visits from a Franchise Business Consultant
How long does it take to open my Movegreen Franchise?
Each location is different with a variety of factors involved. Typically, it takes around 2-3 months from signing the franchise agreement to your opening day.
How much can I make opening My Movegreen franchise?
We are restricted by various federal and state franchise sales regulations from providing specific sales, earnings claims, or projections. We encourage you to speak with existing franchisees during our application process to discuss their experiences.
Does Movegreen provide financing?
No, we do not provide financing at this time. However, we can assist you in obtaining the financing you will need from other sources.
Will I have a protected territory?
A protected territory is given to every Movegreen Franchisee.